Brazil Florada 17/18 NY2 Strictly Soft Fine Cup imported by Copan Trade. This amazing bean has been directly imported from Brazil with tremendous care to ensure the consistency and quality of the green bean coffee is never compromised. We then go through extensive tasting and cupping to ensure that the identity and integrity of the coffee bean is kept. We work with our partners in Brazil directly to bring you the best quality and pricing available on the market.
- NY2/3 (New York) – specifies the quality standard to the Green Coffee Association of New York. 2/3 refers to the amount of defects permitted in the lot, a maximum of nine secondary defects and no primary defects.
- SSFC (Strictly Soft Fine Cup) – Strictly Soft beans are grown at relatively low altitudes under 1200 meters or 4,000 ft and mature quickly to produce a lighter – less dense bean.
- Fine Cup – means it is a specialty grade coffee.
- 17/18 – refers to screen size, larger bean size is generally linked to higher quality.
- These beans are one screen size larger than 14/16